Today was an absolutely terrible day. No single person should have to go to the DMV twice in one day. That should never happen. Plus the Santa Clara DMV is a particularly busy one. I had to wait an hour in line to get a number. Then I had to wait an hour sitting before my number was called. Then they called me and told me that they couldn’t help me and that my case was being processed by Sacramento and I would have to wait thirty business days before everything could be completed. Meanwhile, my broken down Dodge Caravan is sitting in an impound lot on the other side of Santa Clara accruing massive fees. Sigh.
The Single Cook
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- almonds apple Asian asparagus avocado baking barley BBQ beans beef blueberry bread breakfast brocolli brown rice cabbage cake carrots cashew cheese chicken chickpeas chocolate cookies cranberries cream cheese dessert desserts egg fish garbanzo beans garlic ginger green beans hamburger hoisin sauce hummus Indian Italian kale kielbasa lemon lettuce Middle Eastern mozzarella mustard noodles nutritional yeast olives oranges pasta peanut pineapple pizza polenta Pork potato potatoes ramen raspberry Restaurant rice salad sandwich sausage seitan shrimp soup spinach sprouts strawberry tortilla turkey vegan vegetarian
- Braised Cider Short Ribs with Herbed Spaetzle
- Beer Beef and Barley Stew
- Laili Restaurant Review
- Breakfast at the Eagle Cafe, Pier 39
- Weddings, Gardens, and Aquaman?
- Carrot-Ginger Cake with Orange Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting
- French Macarons with Chocolate Ganache
- Silver Spur Restaurant Review
- Random Food Update
- Mini Buffalo Burgers on Whole Wheat Pita
Single Girl Cooks