Tonight we made vegetarian tacos. It’s super simple and not even really a recipe. We sliced up some avocado and pineapple, cooked up some beans, and heated tortillas up.
The Single Cook
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- almonds apple Asian asparagus avocado baking barley BBQ beans beef blueberry bread breakfast brocolli brown rice cabbage cake carrots cashew cheese chicken chickpeas chocolate cookies cranberries cream cheese dessert desserts egg fish garbanzo beans garlic ginger green beans hamburger hoisin sauce hummus Indian Italian kale kielbasa lemon lettuce Middle Eastern mozzarella mustard noodles nutritional yeast olives oranges pasta peanut pineapple pizza polenta Pork potato potatoes ramen raspberry Restaurant rice salad sandwich sausage seitan shrimp soup spinach sprouts strawberry tortilla turkey vegan vegetarian
- Braised Cider Short Ribs with Herbed Spaetzle
- Beer Beef and Barley Stew
- Laili Restaurant Review
- Breakfast at the Eagle Cafe, Pier 39
- Weddings, Gardens, and Aquaman?
- Carrot-Ginger Cake with Orange Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting
- French Macarons with Chocolate Ganache
- Silver Spur Restaurant Review
- Random Food Update
- Mini Buffalo Burgers on Whole Wheat Pita
Single Girl Cooks